Providing Home / Commercial Inspections in Vermont and New Hampshire.
Our mission is to continue being the leading home inspection service provider in the Central and Northern regions of Vermont and New Hampshire by consistently providing our customers with the highest level of service and expertise. We strive to provide fair and accurate information to our customers, documented in a manner that is easy to understand. We seek to establish a reputation as industry experts through experience, integrity, continued education and outstanding customer service.
Why select us?
- Our Inspectors are licensed in NH & VT, VAPHI members in VT and are ASHI (ACI) & NACHI certified. We are professionally trained and fully insured. Compare our credentials with anyone.
- CBPHI is not a new company. Established in 2004, we are on solid ground. We have many repeat customers and a great referral base. Check out our “Testimonials” section to see why. We want you as our next referral source.
- We understand our client's need for third-party, detailed, unbiased property inspections by truly qualified professionals. Our ethical position is very clear, we work for our clients only.
- We are Certified Home Energy Auditors (BPI ciriculum). We understand building science and the thermal envelope. Free energy cost savings ideas with each inspection.
- We deliver a well crafted, very detailed easy-to-read digital photo report within 24 to 48 hours, with the benefits of intense photo review and research time back in the office.
- Home Inspection is our full-time profession, we are not part-timers. This process deserves our full attention.
We provide valuable information and education to our clients on the operation of the home, safety, maintenance and possible solutions to issues that may arise during the inspection.
- Locally owned and family operated, we are native to New Hampshire & Vermont and have an experienced understanding of the impact that a harsh climate has on structures in the region.
- A Covered Bridge Professional Home Inspection will give you the information your are seeking when considering a property.
We provide "Next Level" top-quality home inspections in the Central and Northern regions of Vermont and New Hampshire.
Could this damage / defects be in your home?
10 Neglected Home Maintenance Items
Water, water, water, it should be listed all ten times. It is the number one reason for damage / wear noted in homes. Follow the water, it will show you potential issues. 1) Roof- Starting with the roof, it’s designed is to shed water off the home. So and bi- annual review certainly is in […]